In ‘Rescue Ma’, our aim is to provide sustainable solutions to stray cattle problem. In addition to finding permanent solutions, we realized that we would need some interim measures to provide immediate relief to these strays. After much deliberation, we decided to make some kind of troughs where we can provide food & water to these animals in distress with the help & participation of local volunteers.
- Create movable troughs which can be easily moved from one place to another.
- Install these troughs in the areas where these cattle won’t create any traffic hazards for the commuters.
- Identify & involve local volunteers to participate in this program.
- Community volunteers will own each of the troughs & fetch clean drinking water & collect food remains for these strays.
- Regular supervision & guidance by Rescue Ma team.